Friday, September 7, 2012

update from cupido festival

I attended the first day of Cupido Festival today, after which I put the final touches on my own presentation of the films I've nominated for Cupido's first Film Award, which will take place tomorrow Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

People seem quite psyched about the award (as they should be!); one of the jury members told me on the side she was quite impressed with the films I've nominated (as she should be!).

I do not know who the winner is, but a winner has been selected by a select jury. There will also be an audience award, so anyone who attends my presentation of the films tomorrow will have a say.

We will find out both the jury's verdict and the audience's at the Cupido Festival gala party tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...